Sunday, February 6, 2011


John Lennon 
9 October 1940 – 8 December 1980




"In one way, I was always hip. I was hip in kindergarten. I was different from the others. There was something wrong with me, I thought, because I seemed to see things people didn't see. I always saw things in a hallucinatory way."




"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people."




"When I was about twelve, I used to think I must be a genius, but nobody’s noticed . Either I’m a genius or I’m mad, which is it? ‘No,’ I said, ‘I can’t be mad because nobody’s put me away; therefore I’m a genius.’ Genius is a form of madness and we’re all that way. But I used to be coy about it, like my guitar playing. But if there’s such a thing as genius – I am one. And if there isn’t, I don’t care."






Light's Blessing
Fox

No comments: