Sunday, August 7, 2011

Magick ball






Merry meet everyone :)))) Unfortunately I am still fighting to recover photoshop :( Which means that it's close to impossible to create new products, I have, however, been messing around with a few other programs, though I haven't found one i've been able to commit to yet, as i've only been trained in photoshop, and have absolutely no sweet clue where the flippin fade and bend tool is in Gimp. I was however able to create basic level animations, which I found wildly entertaining :) So, unfortunately, No new products yet today :( But I thought you all might enjoy this little gif :) I will see if I can't post a passage sometime later while we wait for photoshop to be recovered :) Thank you all for being so patient ;)


Light's Blessing
Fox

No comments: