Sunday, September 18, 2011

Teardrop Necklace

Merry meet! :) My sincerest apologies for not posting the past few weeks, but it's been an extremely, highly hectic month, new jobs lost jobs closed businesses, essentially, about 0 seconds a day to carve lol :) So, today, I thought, even though I haven't done any new works in a good 2 weeks, that I might share something with you all :) The necklace in the image to the left is one that I wear every day, it was one of my first ones I ever made :) Though I absolutely adore the color, and it is, by far, one of the best types of soapstone I have worked with to date. It's the same kind as my personal pendulum as a matter of fact, as well as one other that I gave away as a gift :) I no longer have any of the tops like the one on it though, I now have some absolutely gorgeous silver leaf ones :) I am also hoping that, perhaps this weekend, if everything stays at bay (Fingers crossed), that I will be able to complete the soapstone oil burner I have been working on for a while :) I initially began it quite some time ago but got interrupted, if everything goes as planned I'll put up a picture of it when it's complete here :) Until then :) Best wishes :)





Light's Blessing
Fox

No comments: